Saturday, December 31, 2011

My first blog post

So this is my first blog post, ever. The final minutes of 2011 are winding down. A new year begins soon. Today I took a trip to visit an old friend who passed away earlier this year. His ashes are spread at a place that he and I loved to go to, Circle B Bar Reserve in Lakeland, Florida. We had so many conversations and so much fun photographing the abundant wildlife, sharing information and generally joking and making asses of ourselves.

As the year comes to an end I want to wish Klaus a peaceful year in his new home. I miss you. And I know many others do too. You mattered, you made a difference, you impacted me in a very positive way. So Happy New Year my friend. And to all my friends out there, may 2012 be the best year ever.

Join me as I share my adventures. See you on the trails.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure he'll be there...certainly hope he knows how his work and teachings have benefited all of us.
    Nice start on the blog, Dan. I like the format.

    ReplyDelete